Thursday 1 March 2012

Wedding Trend: Variety of Bridesmaids Dresses and Matching Bouquets

It was announced recently that we will be having another wedding in the family this summer (congrats JD & PT!).  I am thrilled and it got me thinking back to a few of the weddings I have helped out with in the past. 

Of all the flowers I have done this wedding was especially unique in the colours of the bridesmaids dresses and matching bouquets.  As was common years and years ago the trend of having a variety of not only dresses but also colours (complimentary obviously) is back in!  Don't believe me?  Google it and see, I love all the photos that come up!
Check out the matching bouquets I did for this particular wedding.
Pale Pink
Pale Blue
 Pale Green
 Pale Yellow
Bride
Perfect for a spring wedding. 

Fun Fun!  Happy planning you brides!

xox
Dish

Wedding photography by Brock Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment