Saturday 17 March 2012

Quick St Patrick's Day Crafts


Crud...another stellar mommy moment...I forgot it was St Patrick's Day today.  No huge build up for this Irish fest, didn't put our clover up on the front door, no special baked goods and none of us wore green. 

That said I did in 10 minutes pull off some festive accessories for dinner this evening which seemed to save my track record at least in the eyes of my son and husband. 

Check out the quick napkin shamrocks and green lemonade (just added a few drops of green food colouring).  Seriously 10min or less. 


No pattern necessary for cutting the napkins....trust me when I say the more you do the better you get. Just go at it.

Happy Irish Day all and remember no post tomorrow.  Monday we will finish the Under The Sea party with the party games.

Cheers,

xox
Dish

No comments:

Post a Comment